Sunday, January 7, 2024

A Full Life

Hello Everyone! Its been a little while since I've written an update. Hopefully you're connected into my facebook or Instagram and have been seeing pictures and updates of a very busy past couple of months. With so many kids and graduates that make up the H2H family I feel as if I've become an event planner! I'm either planning an event, having an event, or cleaning up from one and sometimes all three at the same time!! I love the fullness of life and am so deeply grateful that God has placed me in Romania with these kids and young adults. It is a priviledge to live life with them! Thank you for all that you do to help make that happen! Here are some of the hightlights! Ruthie turned 13! I can't believe that she's a teenager, but am so proud of the young woman that she is becomming!
We hosted a fall party at the Nenciulesti house for the Rosiori teens. All the fall favorites were present: Apple bobbing, pumpkin carving, plus dressing up in funny costumes!
The 25th annual H2H Thanksgiving feast was celebrated. We had about 50 people here and enjoyed all the great food, but also had a very special time observing what we have to be thanksful for and to Whom we give thanks!
In between events, we had our "normal" schedules: going into the different ministry locations and teaching lessons. We are focusing on different character traits and also teaching cooking lessons!
We were blessed to have Cassie intern with us for 6 months. She did an amazing job and was a great addtion to our staff. It was had to say goodbye, but our prayer is that it was just a see you soon!
The first snow of the season, the Bucharest Christmas market, and decorating for Christmas!
I am one of the teachers in the kids program at our church and we had a very special kids program that everyone worked really hard on!
We were able to host Christmas parties and hand out around 400 gifts.
We had Christmas and New Years gatherings at the team house, where I live. A revolving door of people and fun.
I will be in the US during the next month. I'll be in California for a week and then be based in Kansas with several other small trips planned. I'm excited for this coming year and seeing what God has in store! I hope I'll see many of you over the next few weeks to personally wish you a Happy New Year and heartful thanks for partnering with me in this full life! In Him! Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment